Scientist/Senior Scientist Open Position
AnTolRx, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Scientist/Senior Scientist to join its research team in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate has a strong background in evaluation of therapeutics for autoimmune diseases, is a self-starter, and is looking to make a significant impact on our cross- disciplinary team. The candidate would be responsible for designing, executing, analyzing, and presenting experimental results to drive program discovery and development. Candidates with immunology or liposome backgrounds are strongly preferred. AnTolRx was founded in 2016 based upon work by Associate Professor Francisco Quintana at Brighamand Women’s Hospital as outlined in the paper “Tolerogenic nanoparticles inhibit T cell-mediated autoimmunity through SOCS2. Science Signaling 2016 June 21;9(433):ra61.” Responsibilities
- Designing and executing experiments to evaluate immune responses to various antigen and adjuvant combinations.
- Experience with mouse work in models of autoimmunity.
- Developing assays to assess mechanisms of action for our delivery platforms
- Experience with small molecule pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies a plus
- Strong communication skills to present findings internally and externally
- Highly productive and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborative and able to lead projects
- Ph.D. in Immunology/ Biology or related discipline
- Hands on experience with pre-clinical animal models
- Familiarity with pre-clinical drug development a plus