AnTolRx, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Scientist/Senior Scientist to join its research team in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate has a strong background in lipid nanoparticle formulation and drug delivery, is a self-starter, and is looking to make a significant impact on our cross-disciplinary team. The candidate would be responsible for formulating, producing, and analyzing lipid nanoparticles/ nano-liposomes, and presenting their experimental results to drive program discovery and development. Prior experience working with mRNA technologies is ideal. Working knowledge of immunology and disease models is a plus.
AnTolRx was founded in 2016 based upon work by Professor Francisco Quintana at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Recent work is described in the paper “Tolerogenic nanoparticles suppress central nervous system inflammation.” PNAS 2020 www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.2016451117
- Designing and producing liposome formulations to carry various antigen and small molecule combinations.
- Developing assays to characterize delivery platforms and nanoparticle formulations
- Strong communication skills to present findings internally and externally
- Highly productive and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborative and able to lead projects
- D. in Drug Delivery, Nanoparticle formulation or related discipline with 0-2 years research experience in an industry environment
- Hands on experience with lipid nanoparticle formulations is preferred.
- Experience working with mRNA technologies, HPLC analysis, and pre-clinical to clinical drug development is a plus.