AnTolRx, Inc., is seeking a highly motivated scientist who will provide analytical support for ongoing programs at the company. The successful candidate will be expected to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and develop analytical methods for quantifying small molecules, peptides and proteins to support the formulation platform.
- Internal resource for all analytical activities at AnTolRx, Inc.
- Develop methods for HPLC and provide technical expertise for LC-MS based methods performed either in-house or externally
- Analytical method development for small molecules, proteins and peptides with emphasis on peptide and protein characterization
- Communicate with third parties (CROs/CDMOs/vendors) for analytical activities and tech transfer of protocols
- Purchase and maintain analytical equipment (HPLC, columns, reagents etc) as required
- Ensure that appropriate, state-of-the-art analytical technologies and methods are employed for the assessment of formulations
- Develop protocols and SOPs for analytical methods
- Accurate and detailed record keeping of experiments using ELN
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- MS/PhD degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related science; with at least 3-4 years experience (MS) or PhD 0-2 years
- Extensive hands-on experience with HPLC method development for proteins and peptides and thorough knowledge of peptide/protein chemistry
- Expertise in the use of analytical methods such as HPLC, TLC, LC/MS etc. for formulation analysis
- Experience in analysis of lipid-based delivery systems preferred
- UV/wet chemistry based techniques for analysis of small molecules and lipids
- Strong background in chemistry and bio-conjugation methods
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to maintain records of experiments
- The successful applicant must be adaptable, and be able to deliver results quickly and efficiently in a fast-moving, non-GLP research environment
- Able to work independently and collaborate with colleagues effectively