AnTolRx, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Scientist/Senior Scientist to join its research team in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate has a strong background in evaluation of therapeutics for autoimmune diseases, is a self-starter, and is looking to make a significant impact on our cross- disciplinary team. The candidate would be responsible for designing, executing, analyzing, and presenting experimental results to drive program discovery and development. Candidates with immunology or liposome backgrounds are strongly preferred.
- Designing and executing experiments to evaluate immune responses to various antigen and adjuvant combinations.
- Experience with mouse work in models of autoimmunity.
- Developing assays to assess mechanisms of action for our delivery platforms
- Experience with small molecule pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies a plus
- Strong communication skills to present findings internally and externally
- Highly productive and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborative and able to lead projects
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Ph.D. in Immunology/ Biology or related discipline
- Hands on experience with pre-clinical animal models
- Familiarity with pre-clinical drug development a plus